We offer you fun in the atmosphere of the communist era. We start the event by introducing rationing for meals (meat cards) and handing out red scarves to all participants in order to create the right atmosphere. Immediately afterwards, there is a short official part of the evening (introducing the banner, singing a hymn, taking an oath).
At a special invitation, the guest from Cuba, Fidel Castro, will speak with a human voice. During the event, the chairman of the Central Committee of the Polish United Workers’ Party will conduct a number of games and competitions relating to the times of the Polish People’s Republic:
- A quiz on the knowledge of the Polish People’s Republic.
- Eating porridge with spoons on chains.
- Shooting with hooks for May 1st balloons.
- Guess whose speech this is.
- The competitions will be interspersed with fun on the dance floor to the music of the 60s, 70s, 80s.
- There will also be a karaoke competition for the best singer (the prize is a commemorative statuette from the company Selekcja).
Participants of the event taking part in competitions organized by us will be awarded with party gadgets: a gold medal from the People’s Republic of Poland, a diploma written by Władek Gomułka himself, ZSMP corners and ORMO bands.
We provide and prepare the decoration of the room in the atmosphere of those years, where the event will take place (original gadgets from the times of the Polish People’s Republic.)
The extras taking part in the evening (Zomowcy, buffet, peasant worker, ZSMP activists, chairman of the Central Committee of the Polish United Workers’ Party, Fidel Castro) create a unique atmosphere and atmosphere of the People’s Republic of Poland.
Additionally, we can organize:
- Mohair Berets
- Red ties on an elastic band
After the end of the thematic program, we continue to play with mechanical music.